attocube Motion & Sensing components and modules combine expertise in both piezoelectric motors and Fabry-Perot-Interferometry to provide precise motion control. Precision nanopositioners can be operated in a closed loop system with displacement measuring interferometers – a nano motion control system meeting the highest requirements on precision and accuracy.
The modules are compatible with extreme environments such as e.g. ultra high vacuum, and low or high temperatures. The compact design of the Motion & Sensing components makes them easy to integrate into OEM applications. Whether you’re looking for a true nanopositioning solution or components to design your own precision setup, our Motion & Sensing portfolio meets your need for precision engineering.
High Precision Motion & Sensing Components for
Precision Machining & Metrology
CNC machines & CMMs require calibration and in-line quality control over large distances, making measurement devices with sub micrometer accuracy essential. Learn more about possible applications and how attocube’s ultra-compact laser interferometer IDS3010 can be utilized to solve these challenges.
Large Scale Facilities
Motion and sensing components for large scale scattering facilities - including synchrotrons - need to offer ultimate precision under vacuum and radiation harsh conditions. Learn more about attocube’s products and integrated solutions perfectly suited for such challenging requirements.
For stability and deformation evaluations of space systems - especially the ones sent into orbit - highly precise measurements on large structures are required. Learn more how attocube’s flexible integrable and space environment compatible IDS3010 interferometer can be used for extensive ground testing.
Modular and miniaturized laser interferometer for measuring displacement (incremental distance) in the nanometer range – contactless and under extreme environments.
Ambient & Vacuum Nanopositioners
Room temperature nanopositioners from attocube fulfill the need for robust positioners for atmospheric to ultra high vacuum conditions.
We offer components, modules, and systems to support our OEM partners in providing cutting-edge products to their customers.
Know-how in Extreme Environments
Your applications in severe environments (cryogenic, ultra-high vacuum) are supported by our product range that have been developed in partnership with our customers. To provide the highest quality standard, our products are tested in the same conditions that our customers are facing in their applications.
Patented Motion Technologies
To facilitate our customers gaining competitive advantage, we strongly focus on developing patented technologies to make our customers‘ products unique in the market. To give an example, our patent for miniaturized Fabry-Perot Interferometers allows exclusively us and our customers to commercially distribute interferometers based on this technology.
Flexible Nanoprecise Manufacturing
Our customers expect highest quality and fast reaction to changes. To support them, we set up our supply chain in order to provide a lean production. This results in short delivery times, flexibility and scalability at the highest quality standard.
Expert Application and Support Team
It is always challenging to identify the proper solution for your application. Our application team, with our high expertise and problem solving skills is available to assist you in selecting and integrating attocube´s products into your solution. Long-term experiences in precision engineering enable our support team in assisting you in terms of repairs or upgrades.
Part of a Multinational Corporate Group
The flexibility of an SME, the reliability of a corporate: as a part of the WITTENSTEIN SE, our structures and sourcing are based on WITTENSTEIN, a leading drive engineering manufacturer. We provide the rating and trustiness of a corporate group as your partner of choice.
Proven Track Record of Reliable Product Performance
Reliability and robustness are strategical features in choosing a partner for your product development. Our products are always subject to deep evaluation from users of different sectors, like semiconductor, precision engineering, synchrotrons, or scientific research. This is how we deliver mature and well-engineered to meet your requirements.
- MAS01 - Outgassing Behaviour in Ultra High Vacuum made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS02 - Laser Interferometry in Radiation Harsh Environments made with the displacement sensor
- MAS03 - Micro X Ray Fluorescence Analysis Spectrometer made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS04 - Controlling Ultra Fast Electron Emission made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS05 - 3D Profilometry of Micrometer Sized Cylinders made with the displacement sensor
- MAS06 - Enabling Haptic Assembly of Micrometer Structures made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS07 - Contactless Frequency Analysis of Motor Vibrations made with the displacement sensor
- MAS08 - Sample Nanomanipulation of 1 D Nanostructures made with Ambient or Vacuum Positioner ECSx3030
- MAS09 - Measurements of Irradiation Induced Creep made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner and IDS3010
- MAS10 - Displacement Measurement on a Water Surface made with the displacement sensor
- MAS11 - Interferometric Multi Axis Motion Control of an X Ray Setup made with the displacement sensor
- MAS12 - Position Capturing in Coordinate Measurement Machines made with the displacement sensor
- MAS13 - Nanometer Precise Positioning During Sample Rotations made with the displacement sensor
- MAS14 - Piezo based Positioning for Magnetic Field Detection made with nanopositioners for ambient and vacuum applications
- MAS15 - Measuring the Deformation of a Magnetically Levitated Plate made with the displacement sensor
- MAS16 - Deformation Detection of Satellite Flight Instruments made with the interferometric displacement sensor IDS3010
- MAS17 - Motion Tracking for Mechanical Load Tests of Gear Boxesand Drive Power Trains made with the interferometric displacement sensor IDS3010
- MAS18 - Closed Loop XY Stage Control with Yaw Rotation Tracking made with the displacement sensor IDS3010
- MAS19 - Interferometric Closed Loop Piezo Positioning made with AMC100 and IDS3010
- MAS20 - Beam Steering with Customized Positioners made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS21 - Fiber Alignment with Micrometer Precision made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS22 - Accurate Electron Beam Lithography and Microscopy made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- MAS23 - Powerful Electromagnetic Linear Stage with Interferometric Closed Loop Control made with the displacement sensor IDS3010
- MAS24 - Stability Evaluation of Telescope Structure made with the displacement sensor IDS3010
- MAS25 - Atom Probe Tomography made with Ambient or Vacuum Nanopositioner
- Position and altitude control of formation flying small satellites for synthetic aperture telescope
- Dimensional stability evaluation of telescope structure
- Next Level of Precision: Customized Motion & Sensing Solutions
- Standardized Calibration of CNC Machines and CMMs
- Nano-Precise Optical Displacement Measurement
- Nano-Precise Positioning with Multi-Axis Stages
- IDS3010 - Trailer
- IDS3010 - Measurement software
- IDS3010 - Loan Kit
- IDS3010 - Presentation
- IDS3010 - Working principle
- IDS3010 - Sensor for ultra-precise adjustments
- IDS3010 - Measurement system for pick & place applications
- IDS3010 - Motor shaft concentricity measurements
- IDS3010 - In-line process control in extreme conditions
- IDS3010 - Detection of vibration amplitudes
- IDS3010 - Calibration of machine tools and CMMs