The Nanonis Tramea™ hardware delivers stunning signal performance which was previously unthinkable for a similar multi-channel package. It offers high resolution, high precision, low noise, low drift, the highest DC and AC performance and multiple-channel functionality within a single package.
- High resolution, DA converters offer 20-bit native resolution and 1 ppm precision on every output, 22-bit resolution with hrDAC, and stepsizes down to 5 μV with an output range of ±10 V.
- A custom-designed input stage followed by 18-bit AD-converters allows the acquisition even of the weakest analog signals while using the full input range of ±10 V. Conventional instruments would require gain switching for achieving similar results.
- When experiments require energies of just a few μeV, low noise is mandatory. The Nanonis Tramea™ outputs have an extremely low noise floor below 25 nv/√Hz at ±10 V output range. Temperature stabilization reduces output drift to less than 1.5 μV over 12 hours.
- No hardware handling necessary
- Better safety for samples
- Signal routing in digital domain
- Live signals
- Multiple measurement techniques at the same time
- Seamless integration of other instruments
-> Flexibility of a home-built solution & professional quality of an industrial-grade instrument